Monday, December 1, 2008

Meme

This is kind of fun thing to do so join me if you like.

The rules of this Meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I was tagged by Dawn



Six Random Things About Me aka MommySveinson

#1. I adore cookies.
#2. January 1st I'll be starting a Chartered Herbalist program.
#3. I'm addicted to the Alex Jones radio show. (Had to cut back though)
#4. I love to sing and often will sing to my kids when we are driving.
#5. I like to be out in the wilds with my family. Love nature and the peace and quite.
#6. I think my husband is a better partner to me, then me to him. So I'm working on trying to be a better wife.


Your it!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I feel ya on #'s 1, 4, 5 and 6. We have a lot in common! I haven't heard the Alex Jones radio show, but isn't he the guy that converted to Catholicism with his entire congregation? He does a dinner show about this conversion? If so, I've seen that one. I would love to hear more from him. Gee..who knew!

2littlehearts said...

Alex Jones is a Christian but I'm not sure if he's Catholic. He's done a lot of documentaries: Inside Bohemian Grove, Endgame, and many others. One of the things he likes to report are the satanic groups like the Illuminati and Skull and Bones society out of Yale and their connection to the US government. He's a strong constitutionalist he's a very passionate guy and pretty interesting to listen to if you can deal with is rapid fire style of presentation.

There is an Alex Jones that's a minister that converted. I'm more aware of Scott Hahn's story.

Dawn said...

Oh okay..I looked him up..not the same guy I was talking about..but his site is very interesting. I can see how his radio show might be pretty good. Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear that homeschooling is going well for you!