Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Fall Center Piece

About a week ago I decided to take the kids out for a nature walk and to find some decorations for our fall center piece. We took one of our dogs and we had a great time and found all sorts of beautiful things. I was hoping to find rose hips we found a few in our back yard but not as much as I wanted.

The week before I was seeing them everywhere;on this trip there were none to be found. We did find pine cones, wolf lichen and this other plant with red berries I think its called bearberry.



Henry helped arrange this just last night to decorate our table we had some family friends over; all in total there where ten of us five kids and five adults. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and the yummy blueberry pancake dinner my husband made.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found my blog. Thanks for commenting. Welcome to blogging...you'll probably find it to be very addictive. ;-)

Dawn said...

That centerpiece is beautiful! Thanks for commenting on my blog and I look forward to reading your six random things! ;)