Monday, November 24, 2008

Yikes My First Post

How exciting being out here in the blogsphere. I'm just a regular Mom in need of some self expression, to help me process, learn and probably vent occasionally too! I'll be starting to homeschool my son Henry in the next few days.

Homeschooling will be turning an unfortunate situation into a positive one. I know my child best and love him like no other (except for God). With my husband backing me a 110% I think this will be a great chance for us to grow together as a family. I know I'll be a student as well in the process which if fine by me, Henry has been a great teacher already.

In January I'll be starting a Distance Course to become a Chartered Herbalist, I'm very excited about it and hoping that I'll be able to keep it all going. I feel that I will but at the same time I hope I don't become a circus juggler.

Wish Us Luck~

Mommy Sveinson

No comments: