Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kool School

After we have Evamae's dance class we are off to an appointment at Kool School (The Distance School Program) I'm looking forward to see who will be helping us out there. Hopefully Henry will be impressed, he has been happier since we took him out of school. He was so down and frustrated but now he seems to be himself again.

The other day I just sent off a two and half page letter to the principle and assitent superintendant of elementary schools. I'm waiting to hear back.

Went to an Usborne book party last night and spent 50$ in books that's the beginning of my Christmas shopping; I'm thinking of becoming an consultant I just love their books and I think for the quality they are reasonable priced.

My better half is making breakfast mmm I can smell it.


Blessings

No comments: