Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Father's Intelligence

An intelligent person seldom misses an opportunity to learn. Sometimes we are blessed to be taught by a master. It maybe through the beautiful example of a Godly lifestyle, but the intelligent person remains a student who learns humbly from educated and uneducated alike. For God gives everyone experiences and knowledge that can benefit the Kingdom.

Learning is far more then academics, not that academics aren't important. The fine tuning of God's will in our life and our willingness to submit should be the ultimate learning experience for us as Christians. I don't believe there can be greater learning then that. As homeschooling Mothers how do we teach our children this? The only way I can think of is to live out loud and to be the child I am in God's eyes. And to let my children see that I'm obeying my Father and his will for me.
~
Lord I pray that through your grace I will be able to radiate the fruits of your spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfullness, gentleness and self control. (from Gal 5:22-23)Towards my family, church and neighbours. I lift up all my sisters in Christ especially homeschooling Mothers praying for them as well.
Please Father give me the opportunity to witness and to be a Godly role model to all those around me and to mature me for your greater good.
In Jesus I pray

No comments: